100% cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil
Self-pressed from own pumpkin seeds.
No machine processing takes place in the cold-pressing of our oil. It is squeezed out of whole seeds without grinding, heating and roasting, which means that the nutrients in the oil are retained. The oil has a slightly lighter (extremely interesting, red-green) color and a very mild smell and taste that is almost identical to that of raw pumpkin seeds.
It is mainly used in cuisine, but its active ingredients and usefulness in cosmetics should not be forgotten. Price: 100ml - 4,5 eur 250 ml - 8 eur
500 ml - 14 eur
750 ml - 20 eur
Price: 100ml - 4,5 eur 250 ml - 8 eur 500 ml - 14 eur 750 ml - 20 eur
Pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed oil contains a large amount of healthy substances that, among other things, inhibit hair loss, strengthen heart health and relieve menopause symptoms. We recommend enjoying it in the form of a salad dressing, as the most important medicinal ingredients are destroyed by cooking or heating. Pumpkin seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E - important factors in preventing cardiovascular diseases. It contains a lot of linolenic acid, one of the essential unsaturated acids that are very important for our body, but which the body cannot produce itself.
Pumpkin seed oil and its benefits:
- Supports prostate health (contains large amounts of zinc);
- Reduces inflammation;
- Relieves the symptoms of (post-)menopause (due to the high content of natural phytoestrogens);
- Improves sleep and reduces anxiety (is an excellent source of tryptophan, an essential amino acid that the body converts into serotonin and then into the "sleep hormone" melatonin);
- Inhibits male pattern baldness (the zinc in pumpkin seed oil regulates the hormonal balance in men and promotes hair growth);
- Strengthens heart health (the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil and the phytoestrogens it contains strengthen the heart and increase the level of good cholesterol in the blood);
- Improves bladder function in men;
- Relieves indigestion (helps with irritable bowel syndrome);
- ZHelps in the treatment of diabetes (the nutrients it contains promote the regeneration of damaged pancreatic cells and the secretion of insulin in patients with diabetes);
- Increases potency (zinc increases testosterone levels);
- Youthful appearance (The fatty acids in the oil sooth redness, moisturize the skin and maintain its firmness. Vitamins A and E reduce the signs of aging, improve the complexion and help with eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry skin.) ;
- Thicker and luscious hair (The vitamins A, E and K, fatty acids and minerals, are essential for stronger and luscious hair. It should be added that these active ingredients also promote hair growth. If you have problems with your scalp, simply rub in some pumpkin seed oil!).
100% PUMPKIN SEEDS
Pumpkin seeds are not only very tasty, they also contain many valuable unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins (E), minerals and other phytohthanils, as well as proteins (a handful of seeds - contains 10 g). They also contain a wide range of active ingredients that play an important role in preventing cardiovascular diseases. Whether as snacks or as a special ingredient for salads, muesli, desserts or soups - unroasted pumpkin seeds are always a unique pleasure. To name just a few: manganese * 1, tryptophan * 2, plant sterols (phytosterols) * 3, phosphorus, copper, iron as well as zinc and magnesium. They also contain phenolic compounds that are known for their antimicrobial (inhibit bacterial growth) and antiviral effects. Raw, unroasted Neto weight: 100 g, 200 g, 300 g Price: from 1,30 eur
Health Benefits of Eating Pumpkin Seeds
- They protect the heart and prostate.
- They have long been used in folk medicine to relieve problems with an irritated bladder and benign prostate enlargement.
- *1 Manganese is an important mineral that is essential for growth, reproduction, wound healing, maximum brain function and the optimal metabolism of sugar, insulin and cholesterol in the body.
- * 2 Tryptophan helps fight depression while zinc strengthens the immune system and prevents osteoporosis.
- * 3 Phytosterols lower the LDL cholesterol and increase the HDL cholesterol.
- Some studies suggest that eating pumpkin seeds may help reduce the risk of cancer (lower the risk of breast and prostate cancer).
- Pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed extract and pumpkin seed oil are said to improve insulin regulation and protect the kidneys of diabetics.
- They help improve prostate health in men.
100% PUMPKIN SEED FLOUR
Pumpkin seeds are cold pressed to remove fat while retaining the nutrients.
The flour is rich in magnesium, phosphorus, protein, minerals, B vitamins and fiber. The high phosphorus content improves the function of the brain and the nervous system. The contained vitamins E and A prevent inflammation in the body. It also contains other positive trace elements and elements, especially magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper and zinc.100% PUMPKIN SEED FLOUR degreased, finely ground/br> Neto weight: from 150 - 500 g Price: from 1,1 eur
PUMPKIN SEED FLOUR
USES: It can be used in combination with flakes for smoothies, as well as for baking cakes, biscuits, sourdough, cookie dough, bread and salty baked goods, and is also suitable in pizza dough and breadcrumbs. Replace the flour you use with 15-20% pumpkin flour, in some recipes even up to 100%.
- 100% natural ingredients without additives,
- contains healthy fatty acids,
- high content of vitamins and minerals,
- high in protein,
- GLUTEN FREE,
- Psuitable for diabetics, vegans and vegetarians,
- has a low glycemic index,
- low carbohydrate content.
Prepare a pesto from pumpkin seeds and grape seed oil
Pumpkin seed, grape seed oil and garlic pesto can be used in many different ways. For example, to enrich salads, sandwiches, pasta or steamed vegetables.Ingredients:
- 2 cups unsalted and unpeeled pumpkin seeds
- 6 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- tablespoon of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
Preparation: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds with two tablespoons of grapeseed oil and season with salt, then sprinkle over the baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, remove from the oven and leave to cool down well. Shake the pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, garlic and the remaining four tablespoons of grape seed oil in a blender. Grind until a coarse paste forms and add salt and pepper to taste. You can also try adding another tablespoon of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil.