100% cold pressed grapeseed oil
Our oil consists of 100% grapeseed oil - natural, cold pressed, unrefined, unprocessed and contains no additives. The oil is extracted from our OWN grape seeds. We separate the skin of berries from the seeds by hand, they are then dried in the sun and additionally in a drying room until they contain no water, and finally, we manually clean and sort them. In the press, the oil is extracted from them during the cold pressing process (without overheating), ensuring that all important medical ingredients are preserved.
It can be used for culinary purposes, cosmetics and for healing. Price: 100 ml - 9.90 EUR
250 ml - 23.90 EUR
Price: 100 ml - 9.90 EUR 250 ml - 23.90 EUR
Grapeseed oil is associated with oil-based products in cosmetics, medicine and the culinary arts. Grape seeds contain oil. It is light green and is an excellent antioxidant. It is a natural source of unsaturated fatty acids (including linoleic acid) that the human body needs to maintain health and vitality. It contains many minerals as well as the vitamins K and E. So far it is known that it significantly improves blood count, contains no cholesterol and even helps to reduce it, regulates the metabolism and improves the function of the brain cells. The first studies on the successful treatment of Alzheimer's, diabetes and all types of tumors are also already available. (source: summarized by web pages)
Grape seeds - whole
Grape seeds deserve more recognition than they are given, as they contain far more healing ingredients than one would think. Grape seeds contain a very high concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and procyanidins (also known as condensed tannins, picnenols and oligomeric proanthocyanides). Hand-sorted grape seeds from our own grapes
Price: 300 g - 6.00 EUR
A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) present in grape seeds is OPC (the oligomeric proanthocyanid complex). It is a water-soluble antioxidant that is quickly absorbed and distributed throughout the body. The antioxidants in grape seeds can neutralize harmful free radicals and reduce or even prevent damage caused by free radicals. This has also been proven by a study in which healthy volunteers who took grape seed extract exhibited a significant increase of antioxidants in their blood. Antioxidants are substances that destroy free radicals, which are harmful substances in the body that damage the cell membrane and genetic material of DNA, even to the extent of causing cell death. (source: summarized by web pages)
Grape seeds - ground
So far, it has been confirmed that polyphenol-rich antioxidants effectively fight oxidative stress and obesity-related diseases. Research in laboratory mice has also shown positive effects in cancer and other serious diseases. It is amazing that most of these healthy substances are found in grape seeds. The active ingredients in grape seeds act as antioxidants. A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) present in grape sands is OPC (the oligomeric proanthocyanid complex). It is a water-soluble antioxidant that is quickly absorbed and distributed throughout the body.
Ground grape seeds from our own grapes
Price: 300 g - 6.00 EUR
Price: 300 g - 6.00 EUR
Flour from cold-pressed grape seeds
Grape seed flour is a 100% natural product that is obtained by cold pressing the grape seeds. Grape seed flour contains fiber, minerals and proteins as well as antioxidants. A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) is OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanid Complex), which contains very little fat and carbohydrates. The flour can be used for baking bread, pastries and pancakes, or as an addition to yogurt, cottage cheese, smoothies, soups and various drinks. It can also be used as a substitute for breadcrumbs. Instructions for use: replace about 10% to 20% of conventional flour with flour from grape seeds and experience a slightly more delicious aroma. If necessary, adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe because of the good liquid binding properties of the grape seed flour. Price: 400 g - 4.00 EUR
For lip care - grapeseed oil in practical packaging such as roll-on or lip gloss stick
Oil in glass bottles
Oil in glass bottles (30 ml) suitable for cosmetics: - with a pump (pump) - pipette (dropper)
What ailments do grape seeds help heal?
A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) present in grape sands is OPC (the oligomeric proanthocyanid complex). It is a water-soluble antioxidant that is quickly absorbed and distributed throughout the body. The uses of OPC:
- As a dietary supplement, its capacity as an antioxidant is 20 times greater than that of vitamin C and 50 times higher than that of vitamin E;
- For slower progression of symptoms and pain in diseases such as varicose veins, diabetes and multiple sclerosis;
- It helps reduce stress, fatigue and signs of aging while increasing blood circulation (cleanses blood);
- It also helps patients with attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity, as well as stroke victims.
New studies have shown that smokers who took 72 mg grape seed extract twice a day for four weeks lowered the risk of developing bad cholesterol and cardiovascular disease.
High blood pressure
Antioxidants protect the vessels from damage that can further strain the heart and grape seeds are a good source of antioxidants. Studies performed on animals have shown a significant decrease in blood pressure, while the effects on humans have yet to be proven. In the first studies (in three patients with pancreatitis or pancreatic inflammation), grape seed extract significantly reduced the frequency and severity of abdominal pain.
Laboratory studies have shown that the grape seed extract prevents the development of breast, stomach, large intestine, prostate, lung and skin cancer. They also found that the extract helps repair liver cells, damaged by chemotherapy. The formation of cancer is also inhibited by antioxidants, which are abundant in grape seeds. (Source: http://lifestyle.enaa.com)
Grape seeds also affect some other problems, such as circulatory diseases. They can also be used to regulate blood sugar and eliminate age-related eye problems (eye pressure, macular disease, etc.) as well as improvement in night vision and photophobia or light sensitivity. In addition, it is also effective in relieving various allergies and asthma.
Any questions? WRITE TO US!
Is Grapeseed oil Really The Key To Health?
Our oil consists of 100% grapeseed oil - natural, cold pressed, unrefined, unprocessed and contains no additives. The oil is extracted from our OWN grape seeds. It can be used for culinary purposes, cosmetics and for healing.
EXTERNAL USE (COSMETICS)
- It is suitable for the body and face, as well as for skin care around the eyes.
- It can be used to treat damaged skin due to its supposed regenerative effect.
- Men like it as skin care after a shave.
- It softens the skin and helps it shine again, without leaving a greasy layer, as it is absorbed very quickly;
- It reduces stretch marks;
- It leaves no greasy stains and is is suitable for massages;
- It leaves the skin feeling nourished, smooth, silky, flexible and soft. Due to the ingredients of grape seed oil, it has an antioxidant effect, rejuvenates the skin and inhibits the aging process.
- Face care: Apply a small amount of oil to the cleansed face.
- Shaving: Apply to the skin and massage in, then shave the hair with a razor.
- Body care: The oil can be applied to damp skin and rubbed in well. For massages, you can add a few drops of essential oil to the grapeseed oil.
INTERNAL APPLICATION (FOR CULINARY PURPOSES)
- It is a quickly digestible oil that contains no cholesterol and therefore suitable for dietetic foods. The prevalent opinion is also that it increases the good (HDL) and lowers the bad (LDL) cholesterol.
- It is appropriate for cooking at high temperatures, as well as for baking (the smoke point at 200 ° C), unfortunately the heat destroys the healing essence of cold pressing. We therefore recommend the use of grapeseed oil mainly in cold kitchens, as a spice for already prepared meat and vegetable dishes or salads, as an addition to dairy products etc.
- It is recommended to use one teaspoon 3 times a day.
Any questions? WRITE TO US!